Thursday, November 19, 2009

"I consider myself a citizen of the universe."

I am sitting in Mr. Roberson's room on a Thursday after school waiting for opening night of the school play (which I am a small participant in), and listening to some music recommended and lent to me by my AP Government teacher (Album by Girls, pretty good so far, thanks Mr. Ward). My new squeeze is also in the play, sitting right beside me. Tomorrow, I am taking a trip to an awesome college that I just sent an application to, then working on the school newspaper until the wee hours of the night. Saturday morning I will be working on it more, and then later be in the play for the final curtain call. Then on Sunday, I am going to do all of my homework that I wished I could have spread out throughout the weekend, before working intensely on the paper one more night on Monday.

I now feel like a Senior. I just realized how many interesting things are happening so far this year, and it's still only November.
I suppose that this is the epiphany I was waiting for.
Everything is happening, and I'm excited about it.

Forgot to write a sign-off, so I edited this one in,
AJKazlouski

2 comments:

  1. Babe, I am not a squeeze. I am a girlfriend. But, it was sweet of you to put me in here. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. im starting on the to-do list! u kno the 1 u made lol u called grace ur squeeze lmhof

    ReplyDelete